Did you know that card names aren't the only thing that the search box will accept?
For example, you can enter any of the following, and it'll just work:
- Cards' print codes (try SP18-FR040)
- Konami database card links
- Konami database FAQ page links
- Konami database Q&A page links
- ...and maybe more?
Most current browsers allow you to add custom search shortcuts. You can use this to make your card searches lightning fast!
- Mozilla Firefox: Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks -> Organize -> New Bookmark...
- Google Chrome: ⋮ -> Settings -> Search Engine -> Manage Search Engines -> Add
- Microsoft Edge: I'm not ignoring you - it just doesn't appear to be possible.
- Safari: I don't use Apple devices, sorry. Cursory search suggests Omnikey. Let me know if it worked!
Once you've managed to get to the setup dialog, the search URL you'll want to add is https://db.ygorganization.com/search#quick:%s. Set it to some useful keyword and off you go!
Are you already using the database religiously, but you have a few teeny tiny things that'd make your life easier? Or maybe you found a bug?
Let us know - you can find our Discord server here.